Employment & Occupations
The Newsroom site has been redesigned and relocated. This is the archive area.
For the most current releases please visit the redesigned newsroom at:
For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- November 29: Census Bureau Releases Equal Employment Opportunity Tabulation that Provides a Profile of America's Workforce
- November 29: Oficina del Censo divulga Tabulación de Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo, que proporciona un perfil de la fuerza laboral de los Estados Unidos
- November 20: Media Advisory — Census Bureau Webinar to Discuss Equal Employment Opportunity Tabulation that Provides a Profile of America's Workforce
- October 11: "The Employment Situation" Live on C-SPAN's "America by the Numbers"
- October 4: Census Bureau Report Shows Steady Increase in Home-Based Workers Since 1999
- September 12: Ingreso, pobreza y cobertura de seguro médico en los Estados Unidos: 2011
- August 15: Nonemployer Statistics: 2010
- December 5: One-Third of Fathers with Working Wives Regularly Care for Their Children, Census Bureau Reports
- July 28: Number of Nonemployer Firms Shrinks Again in 2009, Census Bureau Reports
- August 17: Summertime Child Care Arrangements Vary, Census Bureau Reports
- July 21: Dynamics of Economic Well-Being: Spells of Unemployment, 2004-2007
- June 24: Census Bureau Reports Nation Has Nearly 350,000 Fewer Nonemployer Business Locations
- April 15: Census Bureau Reports Nearly Half of U.S. Residents Live in Households Receiving Government Benefits
- January 25: Census Bureau Reports Home-Based Workers Number 11 Million in 2005
- October 26: Education Employees Comprise Majority of State and Local Government Workforce
- June 25: Census Bureau Reports Increase of Nearly 1 Million Nonemployer Businesses
- February 10: Profile of Older Workers: 2004 — Nevada
- January 29: Profile of Older Workers: 2004 — Alabama
- January 26: Profiles of Older Workers: 2004 — California