For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- July 23: U.S. Launches Interactive HIV/AIDS Database on Census.gov
- June 27: Older Populations to Exceed Children in Most World Regions by 2050, Census Bureau Reports
- June 27: U.S. Projected to Remain World's Third Most Populous Country Through 2050, Census Bureau Reports
- December 15: China's Population to Peak at 1.4 Billion Around 2026
- July 20: Unprecedented Global Aging Examined in New Census Bureau Report Commissioned by the National Institute on Aging
- June 23: Census Bureau Reports World's Older Population Projected to Triple by 2050