Marital Status & Living Arrangements
For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- August 25: Divorce Rates Highest in the South, Lowest in the Northeast, Census Bureau Reports
- May 18: Census Bureau Reports 55 Percent Have Married One Time
- October 1: Stay-at-Home Moms are More Likely Younger, Hispanic and Foreign-Born Than Other Mothers
- February 25: As Baby Boomers Age, Fewer Families Have Children Under 18 at Home
- September 19: Most People Make Only One Trip Down the Aisle, But First Marriages Shorter, Census Bureau Reports
- April 11: Extended Measures of Well-Being: Living Conditions in the United States, 2003