Webinar: 2010 American Community Survey Single Year Estimates
Please contact the Public Information at 301-763-3030 with any questions.
September 20, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. EDT
Webinar presentation [PDF]
Archived Webinar [WMV]
- News Release: Census Bureau Releases 2010 American Community Survey Single Year Estimates | Spanish version
- ACS Estimates in American FactFinder | Summary File via FTP
Special Note: The Census Bureau released all of the 2010 ACS 1-year estimates on Thursday, September 22. Due to a technical issue, a limited number of products for smaller geographic areas are not available through American FactFinder at this time. However, all Detailed Tables are accessible in the ACS Summary File, through the Census Bureau's FTP site: http://www2.census.gov/acs2010_1yr/summaryfile/. The Census Bureau will release the full set of ACS products for all areas of 65,000 or more in American FactFinder on Tuesday, September 27.
Working with the ACS Summary File requires computer expertise. Technical documentation is available at http://www2.census.gov/acs2010_1yr/summaryfile/ACS_2010_SF_Tech_Doc.pdf. Data users who are not able to access the Summary File can contact the American Community Survey Office (301-763-1405, email@example.com).
- Selected highlights [PDF]
- ACS Briefs
- Health Insurance Coverage of Workers Aged 18 to 64, by Work Experience: 2008 and 2010
- Employment/Population Ratio for the 50 Largest Metropolitan Statistical Areas: 2008, 2009, and 2010 [PDF]
- Household Income for States: 2009 and 2010 [PDF]
- The Foreign Born From Latin American and the Caribbean: 2010 [PDF]
- Source and Accuracy Document ( U.S. | Puerto Rico ) [PDF]
- Research Note on ACS 2010 Population Controls [PDF]
- ACS Home Page
- Commuting in the United States: 2009 [PDF]
- Supplemental Table A [PDF]
- Supplemental Table B [PDF]
- Supplemental Table C [PDF]