The Newsroom site has been redesigned and relocated. This is the archive area.
For the most current releases please visit the redesigned newsroom at:
For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- November 29: Census Bureau Releases Equal Employment Opportunity Tabulation that Provides a Profile of America's Workforce
- November 29: Oficina del Censo divulga Tabulación de Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo, que proporciona un perfil de la fuerza laboral de los Estados Unidos
- November 10: Half of First-Time Mothers Receive Paid Leave, Census Bureau Reports
- June 2: Media Advisory — Census Bureau Webinar to Highlight Company Summary on Women-, Veteran- and Minority-Owned Businesses
- May 9: Census Bureau Reports “Delayer Boom” as More Educated Women Have Children Later
- December 7: Census Bureau Reports Women-Owned Firms Numbered 7.8 Million in 2007, Generated Receipts of $1.2 Trillion
- December 7: 7.8 Millones de Empresas Cuyos Propietarios son Mujeres, Generan Ingresos de $1.2 Mil Millones en el 2007
- December 2: Media Advisory — U.S. Census Bureau to Release New Data About Women-Owned Businesses
- November 4: Census Bureau Reports Nearly 1 in 3 Unmarried Women Who Give Birth Cohabit