United States Small Business Administration
1110 Vermont Avenue, NW, 9th Floor
P.O. Box 34500
Washington, DC 20043-4500
Subject: Offering Letter, Requirement No. 52-YABC-___________
Dear Mr./Ms. ________________:
The U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), Bureau of the Census would like to reserve a requirement for an award under the 8(a) program. The following information is applicable:
- This offering is being made under the memorandum of understanding between the Department of Commerce/Census Bureau and the Small Business Administration.
- The requirement is for ______________________________________________. A copy of the Statement of Work is attached.
- The period of performance is approximately _________ from the date of contract award. There are/are not _______ option years.
- The NAICS code which applies is __________.
- The anticipated dollar amount of the requirement totals $_______________.
- The work will be performed at _______________________________site(s).
- A ________________________________ type contract is anticipated.
- Acquisition history:_____________________________________________.
- A solicitation for this requirement has not been issued as a small business set-aside or a small disadvantaged business set-aside, and no other public communication (such as a notice in the Commerce Business Daily) has been made evidencing DOCís clear intention to set aside the acquisition for small business or small disadvantaged business.
- The 8(a) concern designated for consideration is:
[Provide Company name and address, including zip code.]
- Bonding is/is not required.
- A search of the PRO NET system was made to determine the qualifications of the eligible companies.
- No SBA district or regional office has asked for the acquisition for the 8(a) program.
- I recommend that this requirement be awarded to Company Name.
If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact me at (301) 763-____ or by Fax at (301) 457-1785. All correspondence regarding this requirement should be sent to me at:
Name of Contract Specialist
U.S. Census Bureau
4700 Silver Hill Road, Stop 1700
Washington, DC 20233-1700
Contracting Officer or Specialist
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Last Revised: March 16, 2010