Work with interactive mapping tools from across the Census Bureau.
Collection of audio features and sound bites.
The Census Bureau packages data and information into easy-to-understand visuals.
Browse Census Bureau images.
Read briefs and reports from Census Bureau experts.
Watch Census Bureau vignettes, testimonials, and video files.
Read research analyses from Census Bureau experts.
Developer portal to access services and documentation for the Census Bureau's APIs.
Explore Census Bureau data on your mobile device with interactive tools.
Find a multitude of DVDs, CDs and publications in print by topic.
These external sites provide more data.
Download extraction tools to help you get the in-depth data you need.
Explore Census data with interactive visualizations covering a broad range of topics.
How we provide the best mix of timeliness, relevancy, quality, and cost for the data we collect.
Learn about other opportunities to collaborate with us.
Explore the rich historical background of an organization with roots almost as old as the nation.
Explore prospective positions available at the Census Bureau.
Information about the current field vacancies available at the U.S. Census Bureau Regional Offices.
Discover the latest in Census Bureau data releases, reports, and events.
The Census Bureau's Director writes on how we measure America's people, places and economy.
Find interesting and quirky statistics regarding national celebrations and major events.
Listen to audio files on fun facts, historical figures, and celebrations of the month.
Find media toolkits, advisories, and all the latest Census news.
See what's coming up in releases and reports.
United States Small Business Administration
1110 Vermont Avenue, NW, 9th Floor
P.O. Box 34500
Washington, DC 20043-4500
Subject: Offering Letter, Requirement No. 52-YABC-___________
Dear Mr./Ms. ________________:
The U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), Bureau of the Census would like to reserve a requirement for an award under the 8(a) program. The following information is applicable:
- This offering is being made under the memorandum of understanding between the Department of Commerce/Census Bureau and the Small Business Administration.
- The requirement is for ______________________________________________. A copy of the Statement of Work is attached.
- The period of performance is approximately _________ from the date of contract award. There are/are not _______ option years.
- The NAICS code which applies is __________.
- The anticipated dollar amount of the requirement totals $_______________.
- The work will be performed at _______________________________site(s).
- A ________________________________ type contract is anticipated.
- Acquisition history:_____________________________________________.
- A solicitation for this requirement has not been issued as a small business set-aside or a small disadvantaged business set-aside, and no other public communication (such as a notice in the Commerce Business Daily) has been made evidencing DOCís clear intention to set aside the acquisition for small business or small disadvantaged business.
- The 8(a) concern designated for consideration is:
[Provide Company name and address, including zip code.]
- Bonding is/is not required.
- A search of the PRO NET system was made to determine the qualifications of the eligible companies.
- No SBA district or regional office has asked for the acquisition for the 8(a) program.
- I recommend that this requirement be awarded to Company Name.
If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact me at (301) 763-____ or by Fax at (301) 457-1785. All correspondence regarding this requirement should be sent to me at:
Name of Contract Specialist
U.S. Census Bureau
4700 Silver Hill Road, Stop 1700
Washington, DC 20233-1700
Contracting Officer or Specialist
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Last Revised: March 16, 2010