The Atlanta Regional Office is responsible for all data collection, data dissemination, and geographic operations under a new service area boundary. The Charlotte and Dallas Regional Offices closed in late 2012 and transferred responsibility for specific states to the Atlanta Region.
States within the Atlanta Region's service area include Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina. The new boundary is part of the Field Realignment as shown on this Map of New Regional Office Structure [PDF 632k]. We remain committed to exceeding the high standards required by the Census Bureau to deliver excellent customer service.
Defining the past and measuring the present
in order to anticipate the future.
George Grandy Jr., Regional Director
- America by the Numbers - Keep up with the latest news from the U.S. Census Bureau and other statistical agencies on C-SPAN's Washington Journal every Friday morning.
- Business.census.gov - Census Bureau launches new website to promote 2012 Economic Census.
- Apportionment and Redistricting Interactive Maps - Check out the Census Bureau interactive map.
- New American FactFinder - A fresh look, new tools and easier access to Census Bureau statistics.
- Data Products - Learn about other census data products and releases.
- Request a Workshop - Find out how to use census data products.
- How to Identify a Census Field Representative - Your safety and trust is important to us.
Atlanta Regional Office
101 Marietta Street, NW, Suite 3200
Atlanta, GA 30303-2700
(404) 730-3832 or 1-800-424-6974
FAX: (404) 730-3835
TDD: (404) 730-3963