The Denver Regional Office is responsible for all data collection, data dissemination, and geographic operations under a new service area boundary. The Dallas and Kansas City Regional Offices closed late 2012 and transferred responsibility for specific states to the Denver Region. The boundary change also includes the transfer of Nevada to the Los Angeles Region.
States within the Denver Region's service area include Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. The new boundary is part of the Field Realignment as shown on this Map of New Regional Office Structure [PDF 632k]. During the transition, we remain committed to exceeding the high standards required by the Census Bureau to deliver excellent customer service.
Defining the past and measuring the present
in order to anticipate the future.
Cathy Lacy, Regional Director
- America by the Numbers - Keep up with the latest news from the U.S. Census Bureau and other statistical agencies on C-SPAN's Washington Journal every Friday morning.
- Business.census.gov - Census Bureau launches new website to promote 2012 Economic Census.
- A Restructuring of Census Bureau Regional Offices - Census Bureau to Close Six Regional Offices.
- Apportionment and Redistricting Interactive Maps - Check out the Census Bureau interactive maps showing population changes.
- New American FactFinder - A fresh look, new tools and easier access to Census Bureau statistics.
- Data Products - Learn about other census data products and releases.
- Request a Workshop - Find out how to use census data products.
- Denver Regional Workshops [PDF 35k] - See a list of data trainings available upon request in the Denver Region.
- Denver Data Services Program Brochure [PDF 502k] - View printable brochure with helpful information on using Census data to meet your needs.
- How to Identify a Census Field Representative - Your safety and trust is important to us.
Denver Regional Office
6950 W. Jefferson Avenue, Suite 250
Lakewood, CO 80235
(720) 962-3700 or 1-800-852-6159
FAX: (303) 969-6777
TDD: (303) 969-6767