New York Region
Field Representative (FR)
Needed. . .
Census Field Representatives
Great Pay! Exciting Work!
Part-time positions are available to conduct Census Bureau surveys in the areas listed below. This is an ideal job for a self starter who is organized and enjoys meeting people.
- $12.75 to $16.92 per hour, depending upon location
- $.565 per mile allowance
- Bilingual a PLUS
- Paid, 3 to 7 day classroom training
Field Representative positions are available in the following locations:
- Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Speak, read and write English well
- Pass 30 minute written test
- Willing to work days, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to persuade people to participate in surveys
- Car available for your use and valid driver's license (except in Manhattan)
- Private analog land line telephone necessary
- Employment Eligibility Verification, Form I-9, is required if hired
Interested applicants, please call: 1-(800) 991-2520 or send your name, address and phone number via e-mail to: New.York.Regional.Office@census.gov.