POSITION: Field Representative
ISSUE DATE: January 1, 2022
CLOSING DATE: December 31, 2022
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.47 – $17.83 per hour / depending on geographical location of duty station
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Few
- FSA 7457: Entire extent of Hudspeth, Culberson, Jeff Davis, Presidio, Brewster, Reeves, Pecos, Terrell, Loving, Winkler, Ward, Gaines, Andrews, Ector, Crane, Dawson, Martin, Midland, Upton, Crockett, Val Verde, Borden, Howard, Glasscock, Reagan, Scurry, Mitchell, Sterling, Irion, Schleicher, Sutton, Fisher, Nolan, Coke, and Tom Green Counties; Southern Portion of El Paso County.
- FSA 7654: Entire extent of Erath, Hood, Somervell, Bosque, Johnson, Hill, and Ellis Counties; Southern portion of Tarrant County, Southwestern portion of Dallas County.
- FSA 7655: Central and northwestern portion of Tarrant County.
- FSA 7656: Northeastern portion of Tarrant County, Northwestern portion of Dallas County.
- FSA 7657: Central and southeastern portion of Dallas County.
- FSA 7658: Entire extent of Hunt & Rockwell Counties; Northeastern portion of Dallas County, Eastern portion of Collin County.
- FSA 7659: Entire extent of Cooke, Grayson, Fannin, and Denton Counties; Northwestern portion of Collin County.
- FSA 7751: Entire extent of Walker, Montgomery, Waller, and Austin Counties; Northern portion of Harris County.
- FSA 7752: Entire extent of Hardin, Jefferson, and Liberty Counties; Northeastern portion of Harris County.
- FSA 7753: Entire extent of Chambers and Galveston Counties; Southeastern portion of Harris County.
- FSA 7754: Central & southcentral portions of Harris County.
- FSA 7755: Central & northwestern portions of Harris County.
- FSA 7756: Entire extent of Fort Bend & Brazoria Counties; southwestern portion of Harris County.
- FSA 7855: Entire extent of Hays. Caldwell, Gonzales, Guadalupe, and Comal Counties; Northeastern Bexar County, Western portion of Travis County.
- FSA 7856: Entire extent of Bastrop, Fayette, Colorado, Lavaca, DeWitt, Victoria, Jackson, Wharton, Matagorda, Calhoun, and Aransas Counties; Eastern portion of Travis County.
- FSA 7857: Entire extent of Coryell, Bell, Falls, Williamson, Milam, Lee, Burleson, and Washington Counties; Northeastern-central portion of Travis County.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants may apply by completing the following:
- A Census Employment Inquiry (BC-170)
- Additional Applicant Information (BC-171)
- Assessment (BC-172)
Applicants should reach out to the Regional Office in order to receive an application package containing the three forms listed above. The three forms should be filled out in their entirety and mailed back to the Regional Office using the pre-postmarked envelope included in the application package.
Contact the Regional Office to request an application package. Completed application packages must be submitted to:
U.S. Census Bureau
Denver Regional Office
6950 West Jefferson Blvd, Suite 250
Denver, CO 80235
For more information on this vacancy:
Call Denver Regional Office Recruiting at 877-474-5226