POSITION: Field Representative
ISSUE DATE: January 1, 2022
CLOSING DATE: December 31, 2022
SALARY RANGE: GG-0303-04: $15.47 - $24.70 per hour
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Few
DUTY LOCATION: Applicants selected for this position will have their home as their Duty Station and will be required to travel throughout their local area on a routine basis.
WHO MAY APPLY: External – All U.S. Citizens who have a physical residence within the area of consideration listed below when applying.
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: The full promotion potential for this position is to the Grade 4..
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: Applications will be accepted from all sources within the following geographic area(s):
- California: Counties of Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Inyo, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Madera, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Orange, Placer, Plumas, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba. Further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7351, 7554, 7555, 7556, 7557, 7652, 7653,7654, 7655, 7656, 7657, 7658, 7754, 7755, 7756, 7757 7758.
- Hawaii: All Counties, further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7751, 7752 and 7753.
- Idaho: All Counties, further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7453, 7454, 7455 and 7456.
- Nevada: All Counites, further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7551, 7552, 7553 and 7651.
- Oregon: All Counties, further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7457, 7458, 7459, 7460 and 7461.
- Washington: Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Clark, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Island, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Spokane, Stevens, Walla Walla, Whatcom, Whitman, and Yakima. Further described as assignment area numbers FSA 7451, 7452, 7453, 7461 and a portion of Snohomish in 7854.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE PAID.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants may apply by completing the following:
- A Census Employment Inquiry (BC-170)
- Additional Applicant Information (BC-171)
- Assessment (BC-172)
Applicants should reach out to the Regional Office in order to receive an application package containing the three forms listed above. The three forms should be filled out in their entirety and mailed back to the Regional Office using the pre-postmarked envelope included in the application package.
Contact the Regional Office to request an application package. Completed application packages must be submitted to:
U.S. Census Bureau
Los Angeles Regional Office
2300 West Empire Avenue, Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91504
For more information on this vacancy, call Recruiting at 800-992-3529.