Skip Main Navigation Skip To Navigation Content

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Office

Where to Request Records

All records for the Census Bureau can be requested directly from the FOIA/Privacy Act staff.  Send your request to the Census Bureau's FOIA Office.

Former employees should contact the U. S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to request information on background investigations and personnel records.

Source: U.S. Census Bureau | Office of Analysis and Executive Support (Policy Office) | 1-301-763-6440 | Last Revised: April 24, 2013