Boundary and Annexation Survey (BAS) Videos:
This video series covers the concepts necessary to understand Census Bureau geography when using various census data products. You will learn about the catalog of geographic units and entities, as well as the hierarchical organization of the units and their relationships. The video series closes with an overview of Census Bureau geographic products and services.
2. Small Geographic Areas
3. County Subdivisions and Places
4. Consolidated Governments and Consolidated Cities
5. Additional Geographies
6. Administrative Geographies
7. Tribal Areas and Island Areas
8. U.S. Census Bureau Geographic Products
This symbol indicates a link to a non-government web site. Our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services or the information found on them. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.