SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 — The U.S. Census Bureau announces the schedule for the release of the 2015 income, poverty and health insurance coverage statistics from the Annual Social and Economic Supplement to the Current Population Survey and the 2015 American Community Survey is as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016 (No embargo)
- National 2015 income, poverty and health insurance coverage statistics: Current Population Survey’s Annual Social and Economic Supplement — Annual release of national-level income, poverty and health insurance coverage statistics. The reports will include statistics for calendar year 2015 and compare trends with previous years. The Public Use Microdata Sample files will be posted on the day of release, Tuesday, Sept. 13.
- State-level 2015 health insurance coverage statistics: American Community Survey — The health insurance report will include tables showing state-level coverage and trends between 2008 and 2015.
- National 2015 Supplemental Poverty Measure: Current Population Survey’s Annual Social and Economic Supplement — Annual release of supplemental poverty measures for the nation and states.
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016 (embargo begins noon Sept. 13)
- 2015 American Community Survey — Statistics on numerous demographic, social, economic and housing characteristics, including language spoken at home, educational attainment, commute to work, employment, mortgage status and rent, as well as income, poverty and health insurance coverage will be available. Statistics will be available for all geographic areas with populations of 65,000 or more. Embargo subscribers can access to these statistics beginning at noon EDT, Tuesday, Sept. 13, for release at 12:01 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 15.
Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016 (embargo begins Dec. 6)
- 2011-2015 American Community Survey — The statistics derived from five years of data collection cover all geographic areas regardless of size, down to the block-group level. Users will be able to compare two nonoverlapping five-year periods (2006-2010 and 2011-2015). Embargo subscribers will have access to these statistics beginning Tuesday, Dec. 6.
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- 2015 ACS Public Use Microdata Sample — The Public Use Microdata Sample files provide a 1 percent sample of the U.S. population for users to create their own tabulations.
- 2015 Supplemental Estimates — This product consists of 58 detailed tables tabulated on the 2015 one-year microdata for geographies with populations of 20,000 or more.
Thursday, January 19, 2017:
- 2011-2015 ACS Public Use Files — The Public Use Microdata Sample files provide a 5 percent sample of the U.S. population for users to create their own tabulations.
- 2011-2015 replicate tables — This product provides expanded versions of 107 detailed tables that are published in American FactFinder. In addition to the published estimates and margins of error, 80 replicates for variance calculations are also provided. This product is intended for advanced users and will allow them to calculate the margins of error when aggregating across geographies or collapsing categories within tables without using approximation formulas. The replicate tables will be released on the FTP site with links available on American FactFinder.
- Puerto Rico Community Survey — The Spanish language 2015 and 2011-2015 Puerto Rico Community Survey will be available in American FactFinder.