Work with interactive mapping tools from across the Census Bureau.
Collection of audio features and sound bites.
The Census Bureau packages data and information into easy-to-understand visuals.
Browse Census Bureau images.
Read briefs and reports from Census Bureau experts.
Watch Census Bureau vignettes, testimonials, and video files.
Read research analyses from Census Bureau experts.
Developer portal to access services and documentation for the Census Bureau's APIs.
Explore Census Bureau data on your mobile device with interactive tools.
Find a multitude of DVDs, CDs and publications in print by topic.
These external sites provide more data.
Download extraction tools to help you get the in-depth data you need.
Explore Census data with interactive visualizations covering a broad range of topics.
How we provide the best mix of timeliness, relevancy, quality, and cost for the data we collect.
Learn about other opportunities to collaborate with us.
Explore the rich historical background of an organization with roots almost as old as the nation.
Explore prospective positions available at the Census Bureau.
Explore Census programs targeted for particular needs.
Discover the latest in Census Bureau data releases, reports, and events.
The Census Bureau's Director writes on how we measure America's people, places and economy.
Find interesting and quirky statistics regarding national celebrations and major events.
Listen to audio files on fun facts, historical figures, and celebrations of the month.
Find media toolkits, advisories, and all the latest Census news.
See what's coming up in releases and reports.
About Foreign Trade |
Schedule B |
REFERENCE: Announcements and Information Papers | Codes | FAQs | Forms | Guides
FIX FORMATTED ASCII FILE
RECORD LENGTH: 178
|1-10||HS||10-digit harmonized commodity classification code (HTSUSA number).|
|11-14||COUNTRY||4-digit country of origin code (Schedule C).|
|15-16||COUNTRY SUBCODE||2-digit country subcode.
- '00' = Country of origin
- '01' = Country of shipment, country of origin unknown
- 'A ' = All Developing Beneficiary Countries; Eligible for All Articles (GSP)
- 'A*' = Certain Develping Beneficiary
Countries; Not Eligible for Specific Articles (GSP)
- 'A+' = All Least Develped Beneficiary
Countries; Eligible for All Articles (GSP)
- 'B ' = Automotive Products Trade Act (APTA)
- 'C ' = Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- 'CA' = NAFTA goods marked as Canada
- 'CL' = Products of Chile under designated
provision of the HTSUSA (New 01/2004)
- 'D ' = African Growth and Opportunity Act (New 01/2001)
- 'E ' = All articles elibible under designated provision of the HTSUSA (CBI)
- 'E*' = Articles or specific countries not eligible under the designated provision of the
- 'IL' = Israel Free Trade Area Implementation Act
- 'J ' = Articles eligible from beneficiary countries under provision of the HTUSA (ATPA)
- 'J*' = Articles eligible from beneficiary countries under provision of the HTUSA with
- 'J+' = Articles elsibible from beneficiary countries under provision of the HTSUSA (ATPA)
- 'JO' = Jordon free Trade Act of 2002
- 'K ' = Agreement on Trade in Pharmaceutical Products
- 'L ' = Concessions on Intermediate Chemicals for Dyes
- 'MX' = NAFTA goods marked as Mexico
- 'N ' = Duty-free code for West Bank and Gaza Strip
- 'R ' = Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act (New 01/2001)
- 'SG' = Products of Singapore under designated provision of the HTSUSA (New 01/2004)
- 'W ' = Puerto Rican product under
Customs and Trade Act of 1990
- 'Z' = Marshall Islands and the Federated States of Micronesia Compact of Free Association Act
|17||PROGRAM INDICATOR||1-digit secondary special program
- 'F' = Certified hand-loomed or folklore product
- 'G' = Made to measure Hong Kong suits
- 'H' = Special regime commodity
- 'M' = Fashion Samples and Chinese Floor Coverings
- 'S' = Outward Processing Program for textiles and apparel. (eff 1/2000)
- 'V' = Set components
- 'X' = ***Discontinued 07/93
|18-19||US_GOODS||2-digit Census special
- '01' = HTSUSA 9802.00.5010 articles repaired or assembled abroad.
- '02' = HTSUSA 9802.00.8040 articles repaired or assembled abroad.
- '03' = HTSUSA 9802.00.6000 articles of metal manufactured in the .which were exported for
further processing abroad and returned to the U.S. for more processing
- '04' = HTSUSA 9802.00.8015 textile articles assembled abroad and entered under a special access program. (9802.00.8010 before January 1, 1994)
- '05' = HTSUSA 9802.00.8016 textile articles assembled abroad and entered under a special access program. (Effective January 1, 2000)
- '06' = HTUSA 9802.00.8042 Apparel articles
- '07' = HTUSA 9802.00.8044 Apparel articles
- '08' = HTUSA 9802.00.8046(CBTPA)
- '09' = HTUSA 9802.00.8048(ATPDEA)
- '10' = HTSUSA 9802.00.8055 textile or apparel goods assembled in Mexico.
- '11' = HTSUSA 9802.00.8068 articles
assembled abroad and enteredunder a Special Access Program. (9802.00.8066 before November 2002 and 9802.00.8065 before January 2002
- '12' = HTSUSA 9802.00.9000 textile and apparel goods assembled in Mexico from U.S. formed and cut fabric.
|20-21||DISTRICT ENTRY||2-digit Customs district of entry.|
|22-23||DISTRICT UNLADING||2-digit Customs district of unlading code (Schedule D).|
|24-25||RATE PROVISION||2-digit rate provision code.
- '00' = Item entered into warehouse or foreign trade zone, duty not applicable
- '10','11','13','14','16','17','18' or '19' = Free Rate Provisions
- '61' = "General" rates apply
- '62' = "Column 2" rates apply
- '64' = "Special" NAFTA, Israel or ATPA trade agreement rates
- '69' = Chapter 99 rates apply - duty reported
- '70' = Various or special rates prescribed in rates of duty columns of HTSUSA chapters 01-97
- '79' = Chapter 99 rates apply - no duty reported
|26-27||STAT_MO||2-digit statistical month.|
|31-42||CONSUMPTION QTY1||12-digit numeric consumption primary quantity.|
|43-54||CONSUMPTION QTY2||12-digit numeric consumption secondary quantity.|
|55-66||CONSUMPTION VALUE||12-digit numeric consumption Customs value (in dollars).|
|67-78||CONSUMPTION US VALUE||12-digit numeric consumption value of the merchandise portion originating in the U.S. (in dollars).|
|79-90||CONSUMPTION CHARGES||12-digit numeric consumption aggregate charges (in dollars).|
|91-102||CONSUMPTION CIF||12-digit numeric consumption cost, insurance and freight.|
|103-114||GENERAL QTY1||12-digit numeric general primary quantity.|
|115-126||GENERAL QTY2||12-digit numeric general secondary quantity.|
|127-138||GENERAL VALUE||12-digit numeric general Customs value (in dollars).|
|139-150||GENERAL US VALUE||12-digit numeric general value of the merchandise portion originating in the U.S. (in dollars).|
|151-162||GENERAL CHARGES||12-digit numeric general aggregate charges (in dollars).|
|163-174||GENERAL CIF||12-digit numeric general cost, insurance and freight.|
|175-178||STAT_YEAR||4-digit statistical year.|
FTD Web News
What is required for me to ship charity goods to Haiti?
Foreign Trade has GLOBAL REACH
FTZ: Guidelines for Submtting Statistical Data
(PDF) (1.8 MB)
NEW EXPORT TRAINING VIDEOS!!!
2009 Constant Dollar Data
2009 DATA PRODUCT CHANGES
EXPORT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
2003 AES Option 4 Moratorium
AES Compliance Best Practices:
Related Party Database Application:
NEW Schedule B Search Engine:
Source: FTDWebMaster, Foreign
Trade Division, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, D.C. 20233
Location: MAIN: REFERENCE: [Sub-category]
Created: [day] [month] [year]
Last modified: 13 July 2011 at 08:23:51 AM