This chapter does not cover the preparations of headings 0403, 1901, 1904, 1905, 2105, 2202, 2208, 3003 or 3004.
Heading 1806 includes sugar confectionery containing cocoa and, subject to note 1 to this chapter, other food preparations containing cocoa.
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
Cocoa and Cocoa Preparations
- Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
- Cocoa shells, husks, skins and other cocoa waste (including cocoa cake not suitable for the manufacture of powder)
- Cocoa paste, whether or not defatted:
- - Not defatted.
- - Wholly or partly defatted (including cocoa cake suitable for the manufacture of powder)
- Cocoa butter, fat and oil
- Cocoa powder, not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa:
- - Cocoa powder, containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- - Other preparations in blocks, slabs or bars, weighing more than 2 kg (4.41 lb.) or in liquid, paste, powder, granular or other bulk form in containers or immediate packings of a content exceeding 2 kg (4.41 lb.):
- - - Confectioners' coatings and other products of cocoa (except confectionery) containing by weight not less than 6.8 percent non-fat solids of the cocoa bean nib and not less than 15 percent of vegetable fats other than cocoa butter