The Newsroom site has been redesigned and relocated. This is the archive area.
For the most current releases please visit the redesigned newsroom at:
For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- May 8: 2010 Census Shows More than Half of Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders Report Multiple Races
- May 2: Media Advisory — Census Bureau to Release 2010 Census Statistics on Nation's Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Population
- April 5: Census Bureau Reports Revenue for Native Hawaiian- and Other Pacific Islander-Owned Businesses Increased 52 Percent from 2002 to 2007
- April 4: Media Advisory — U.S. Census Bureau to Release New Data About Native Hawaiian- and Other Pacific Islander-Owned Businesses
- April 4: Hawaii is Home to 30 Percent of All U.S. Firms Owned by Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders
- March 29: Media Advisory — U.S. Census Bureau to Release New Data About Native Hawaiian- and Other Pacific Islander-Owned Businesses
- July 13: Census Bureau Reports Minority Business Ownership Increasing at More Than Twice the National Rate
- July 13: Oficina del Censo Revela que la Tasa de Empresas Cuyos Propietarios son Minorías Crece a Más del Doble de la Tasa Nacional
- May 14: Census Bureau Releases State and County Data Depicting Nation's Population Ahead of 2010 Census
- May 14: La Oficina del Censo publica datos de los estados y los condados que describen la población del país antes del Censo del 2010
- May 14: Census Bureau Estimates Nearly Half of Children Under Age 5 are Minorities
- May 14: La Oficina del Censo calcula que cerca de la mitad de los niños menores de 5 años son de minorías