FTD Web News
What is required for me to ship charity goods to Haiti?
From GLOBAL REACH: "In order to facilitate the movements of these goods, we offer the following guidance that applies to any goods not requiring a license, such as food, clothing, and medicines." (January 22, 2010)
Foreign Trade has GLOBAL REACH
Foreign Trade has just created and published its official blog, "Global Reach." Visit it to discuss the Foreign Trade Regulations, Export Filing (AES), Trade Data, and other trade related topics. Posts are current and relevant to you as the filer, exporter, data user, or curious blog reader. (January 5, 2010)
FTZ: Guidelines for Submtting Statistical Data
(PDF) (1.8 MB)
Guidelines and best practices for fulfilling FTZ's statistical reporting requirements are now available.
NEW EXPORT TRAINING VIDEOS!!!
- Training videos on topics such as the Foreign Trade Regulations, AESDirect, NAFTA, Taxes/Tariffs, Commodities, etc. now available!
2009 Constant Dollar Data
- The Census Bureau identified a processing error that caused incorrect deflators to be applied to the revised data for 2009. The data have been corrected.
2009 DATA PRODUCT CHANGES
- U.S. Census Bureau will modify the structure of several data products to accommodate changing technology and user demand.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- The export environment has dramatically changed. Come and understand what it takes to remain compliant, aware and out of trouble.
2003 AES Option 4 Moratorium
Option 4 Filing Review Process Suspended
AES Compliance Best Practices:
Best Practices for maintaining AES Compliance are now available.
Related Party Database Application:
Time series RELATED PARTY data for specific commodities and countries.
ORDER AND DOWNLOAD FOREIGN TRADE DATA PRODUCTS:
- Online Order Form
- FTD DropBox
- Merchandise Trade Downloads
NEW Schedule B Search Engine:
It's new. It's flexible. It has more options.
NEWEST TRADE DATA!
- Get the basics!
- Learn more!